E-ISSN 2146-9369 | ISSN 2146-3158
J Microbiol Infect Dis. Year: 2017, Volume: 7, Issue: 2
- Streptococcus pneumoniae acquisition among vaccinated Malaysian Hajj pilgrims and its associated factors
- Intestinal parasitic infections in leukemic patients with diarrhea
- Influence of subinhibitory-concentration (sub-MIC) Cefetoxime on biofilm formation. SEM study of ESBL-producing Salmonella typhi
- Expansion of plasmid mediated blaACT-2 among Pseudomonas aeruginosa associated with postoperative infection and its transcriptional response under cephalosporin stress.
- Prevalence of Staphylococci in commercially processed food products in Karachi-Pakistan
- Detection of Streptobacillus moniliformis in whole blood by real-time PCR and review of clinical cases 2004-2015 in New York State
- Mycobacterium mucogenicum causing central line-related sepsis in a home parenteral nutrition patient
- Hookworm in the terminal ileum:a common cause of severe anaemia residing in a rare location.
- HIV associated Mycobacterium colombiense cervical lymphadenitis: A case report
- Impact evaluation of intervention models on schistosomiasis control into elimination in Peoples Republic of China and African countries